IRIS Agribusiness group
From seed to delivered finished product
Based in Paris, Hamburg and Rotterdam, IRIS Agribusiness supplies the food industry, oil mills and the speciality chemicals sector with processed or semi-processed, organic agricultural raw materials on a global scale.
The group exports products to various countries, including Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Belgium, Italy and the United States.
An original economic concept
IRIS Agribusiness has developed its own original economic concept, which takes into account all the stages involved in producing, storing, handling distributing and processing organic agricultural products.
The aim is to reduce the number of intermediaries between multinational businesses and small farmers in countries in the South to allow them to benefit fully from the fruits of their labour.
As a preferred partner for the food industry, oil mills and speciality chemicals sector, IRIS Agribusiness defines its mission as:
- Working alongside its customers in various sectors to further their international growth,
- Supporting customers in their consistent search for innovation,
- Ensuring the long-term viability of their supply chains,
- Managing the physical and financial risks of the business,
- Optimising total costs in the sector,
- Driving continuous improvements in the environmental footprint of agricultural activities and transforming the sector.